The TaylorMade Qi10 Tour fairway features a titanium head that frees up additional mass for precise CG placement in a compact, Tour-proven shape. It boasts a lower profile moveable weight system with a 50g sliding weight and a 2° loft sleeve to offer versatile flight options. Golfers can shift the weight back for higher launch and stability, centre it for all-around performance or move it forward for a low-spin ball flight with maximum distance. New to the Qi10 Tour Fairway is the integration of a TSS weight and the innovative Infinity Carbon Crown. The TSS weight enables precise customisation for pinpoint swing weighting, while the infinity crown provides a sleek, clean look at address that makes alignment easy. Qi10 Tour fairway combines proven TaylorMade innovations like multi-material titanium carbon construction, laser topline alignment and Twist Face®. These features blend seamlessly to enhance overall performance across a variety of on-course scenarios.
NEW INFINITY CARBON CROWN W/ ENHANCED ALIGNMENT
• The new Infinity Carbon Crown and sleek hosel design frees up mass for optimal weight distribution and lower CG to deliver longer distance.
• The clean address view highlights the advanced laser alignment feature that allows for precision aim.
MASSIVE 50-GRAM SLIDING WEIGHT
• Take control of your flight by sliding the re-designed 50g weight to produce your desired distance, launch and spin.
• The new lower profile weight is engineered to optimize CG for easier launch, reduced spin and extreme distance.
TOUR INSPIRED SHAPE
• The new meticulously shaped head design sits beautifully behind the ball, square to target and provides confidence to the player in any situation.
• The slightly more compact 170cc head size provides the optimal blend of forgivenessand versatility.
Swing Weight / Volume
FW3 - 15°
57° - 61°
FW5 - 18°
57.5° - 61-5°
*Swingweight is set to standard shaft,grip,length & lie. When you make other choices of shaft,grip,length & lie. Swingweight might be slightly different.
All manufacturers always tries to build all clubs as close to standard as possible